Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome Willies!

Mother's Day was wonderful. My Mum and Dad arrived for their 1st US visit and Simon came home later that same day. I couldn't have asked for a nicer present.

After I had botched up the arrival of Simon's folks last year (got lost in the airport parking and they had no-one to greet them as they arrived) I was determined to get it right this time. I woke the kids got em in the car and was at the airport 10 mins before they landed. Then we waited and we waited and we waited - no Nana & Poppa to be found. Eventually I enquired at the counter and after some keyboard tapping I was informed that their plane had landed only they were at another airport 30 minutes away!!!! Liam was distraught, I couldn't get through to M&D and I had never been to Hobby Airport before. Long story short we got there and the hugs and love were just as good if not a little delayed.


No comments: