Thursday, May 27, 2010

That John Denver's full of s#@t

Only funny to lover's of Dumb and Dumber but always a good line!
Mum & Dad decided to go out on a high (literally) via Denver, Colorado where my cousing Simon Morwood lives with his lovely wife Crystal and son Kellen. Whilst not the easiest to see in this pic they have a beautiful view of the Rockies from almost every window in their house. The next day we set out to see them up close.

Now my sisters and I grew up listenin, singin and dancin' to our good friend John Denver (whose name, I have since found out,is actually Henry John Deutschendorf Jr. He changed it to Denver because of his love for the area - thanks Maureen). So for my sisters I feel we should all break into song and recreate the music of a legend . . .

But the Colorado rocky mountain high
I've seen it rainin' fire in the sky
The shadow from the starlight is softer than a lullabye
Rocky mountain high

COL-A-RAD-O





How's that for a view?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: